Friday 4 May 2012

Blogg from the NE


I’ve not blogged in a little while as I've had to have some family time out of London recently....
It  brought me back to my dancing roots in the North East where I first began dancing at the local community centre taking tap and modern classes twice a week. For such a small village in county Durham we were lucky to have a dance class available and I’ll always be grateful to Nicola who was the wonderful teacher for introducing me to the thing would shape my life. I also received some of my professional training at a dance college also in Sunderland and the North east will always remain close to my heart.
I have missed my classes so badly whilst I’ve been away and really can’t wait to get stuck back in and get our summer show on the road! Big thanks to my girls Mel, Nicola and Angela for looking after everything. I’m ready to hit the studio and get working hard! I’m looking forward to the new Cheryl single coming out so I can knock out a routine and probably steal some moves from the video! She’s another Northern lass who has done amazingly well, taken an opportunity and ran with it.
Look out for info on our summer show, summer school and other events that we’ll be at...
Have fantastic bank holiday weekend and see you all soon
Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.