Monday 28 May 2012

Summer sun!


I’m so happy that we’ve had this beautiful summer weather! Despite the cynics I think it’s the start of thing to come for the whole summer.
With just over  a month to go until our big summer show ‘We are the Champions’ It’s a really busy time for me with choreography, rehearsals, Graphic design, costumes, tickets and visuals to get prepared in order to make our show a big success. With a lot of hard work, and plenty of good organisation I know it’s going  be fab! There will be everything from tap to Gymnastics in this show so please come along and support us! Tickets will be on sale by the end of this week at my website www.dynamicdance.org.uk
We also will be performing at the Parsons Green fete in July on their main stage, where we’ll present a twenty minute showcase of what we offer at Dynamic Dance giving my Superstars another great performance experience.
Please don’t forget that you can book up now for our summer School which takes place from 30th July-3rd August at Sutton high School. This is available for ages 5-14 years and will be a great week where the children will learn a variety of dance styles and get to perform at the end of the week.
I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend celebrating the Queens Jubilee! Congratulations to her Majesty.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.