Saturday 19 May 2012

Dancetastic!


I hope you’ve all had a great week. Despite the weather we are entering British summertime!
I will be holding a Summer School ‘Dancetastic’ at Sutton high school form Monday 30th July-Friday 3rd August 2012 for children aged 5-14 years. This will be full week dance experience where children will learn a variety of styles including street, jazz, tap and contemporary dance. Children of all levels are welcome and along with my team we will create a fantastic dance experience with a great performance at the end of the week. Keep your children moving during the summer holidays and contact me to book.
I decided I wanted to detox so I have been following a seven day Juice plan with the Juice master himself Jason Vale. With a carefully selected plan of juices including apples, celery, pineapple, wheatgrass, spirulina and much more the juices are delicious and bursting with goodness. I have just two days to go! Yes, it has been tough but I wanted to cleanse my system and have a break from caffeine. I’ll let you know how I feel once I’ve finished the plan! But so far so good.
Have a great week everyone and let’s hope the sun shines soon
Emily X
For information on the ‘Dancetastic’ summer School email  emily@dynamicdance.org.uk
For more information on the seven day juice plan go to www.juicemaster.com
Please note I wouldn’t personally recommend this to anyone under the age of 16 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.