Saturday 14 April 2012

Dance dance dance!


Hey hey!
I hope you’re all ready for the summer term and raring to go! I’m offering FREE trials all of this coming week 16th-20th April at all of my Dynamic classes is Clapham, Chiswick, Fulham, Kingston, Sutton and Wimbledon For children aged 3 years and over. Contact me to book in asap!
I’m preparing everything for the new term and have been gathering inspiration by taking class up at Pineapple studios. They have an amazing selection of classes available for all levels. I love taking jazz, street and tap. I can let go and have good dance and be inspired by other teachers! I’m also spending the day tomorrow editing music for the new show with my friend and talented music editor Will. Together we’ll cut and mix the tracks so it all sounds flawless.With our summer show, my work with the college students, a summer fete performance and summer School to prepare for the next few months will be busy and exciting. I’m feeling positive and can’t wait to get stuck into it all.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I look forward to seeing all of my superstars this week.

E X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.