Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Hi all,

You're probably all off on luxury Easter breaks, shopping trips, having family time and frantically doing last minute egg buying! However you're choosing to spend the Easter weekend I hope you have a great time.

Don't forget you can come along to my Free taster session at New Chiswick pools on Tuesday from 2-3pm for ages 5-10 years, a great chance to try out my classes and sign up for the new term. I also have street dance camps at Eddie Catz Putney on Thursday and Friday for ages 5-10 years with some places still available. Keep children active during the holidays! Step away from computers and DVD's and encourage them to get moving and be inspired.

I'm hoping to get something special from the Easter bunny.... Thorntons chocolate and hotel de chocolate are favourites!

Have fun

Emily X






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.