Saturday 31 March 2012

Spring has sprung!


31/03/2012

The Easter holidays are here! All of my Dynamic classes are now on holiday for two whole weeks although I’ll still be busy with lots of different classes and creating our summer show ‘We are the champions’ which we are holding at Kingston Grammar School Performing Arts centre on Sunday 1st July in their fantastic new Theatre. We’re having two performances and it’s going to be great, but there is lots of hard work ahead over the next few months for the Dancers and me.
I’m holding some street dance camps over the next couple of weeks at Eddie Catz Wimbledon and Putney for ages 5-10 years. These are a great way to keep your children active and entertained over the holidays. You can book at www.eddiecatz.com
I’m also holding a FREE taster at New Chiswick pools on Tuesday 10th April from 2-3pm for children aged 4-10 years. This is a new class and I have limited spaces for the free taster so book in with me as soon as possible!
I’m back working with my ASAD students on new Jazz and tap routines for this term already where the students  are so focused and extremely talented. Tap is great and takes me right back to my dancing roots. I really want to teach more of it so watch this space...

 Have a wonderful week; I hope the sun keeps shining for you all.

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.