Sunday 11 March 2012

Chiswick Dance Class


11/03/2012
I’m really excited that my Chiswick classes re-open tomorrow! Due to venue problems they have been on hold but will back up and running tomorrow at the New Chiswick pools in their recently refurbished studio! I can’t wait to meet all of the new children who are coming along and get teaching them some great routines. We are also going to have classes running from the brand new leisure centre at Clapham common from next term which is really exciting.
My students at ASAD performed brilliantly in their dance assessments this week. Some have dance experience whilst others have never danced before but the standard overall was excellent. Their dedication and focus is really inspiring and I very much enjoy teaching the students there. We had a whole musical theme with numbers from Singin in the rain, Saturday night fever, Footloose and Fame! It was great fun.
I was delighted that Prodigig won Got To Dance last Sunday night. They are a phenomenal Irish dance group and their skill, performance ability and class ensured they shone in the final. I loved the modern twist on Irish dance and how tight they were as a group. I’m sure they have an exciting future.
Have a great week and if you managed to make it along to the ‘move it’ exhibition this weekend I hope you had fun! I’ll be there next year for sure.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.