Sunday 4 March 2012

Summer Dance Events


I can’t believe it’s March already! Summer is on the way which is a mega busy time for us. We have our big summer show which we will hopefully perform over two nights as well as performing at other summer events including the fantastic Parsons Green fete in July. The theme of our summer show is the Olympics although there will be a very modern take on this. Think basketballs, cheerleading, long jump...! Summer is also a busy time with our dance parties as everyone seems keen to celebrate during the summer months for birthdays, weddings, first holy communions or just summer parties. You can have one of our fantastic dance parties with a great choreographer and entertainer. Themes for my parties next weekend are Glee and pop dance...planning my costumes already!
Tonight is the final of got to dance! I can’t wait. My money is on one of the street dance groups to win although sweet surprise is a favourite of mine along with fear of the unknown. Plus diversity are performing.  Good luck to all of the finalists.
Have a fabulous week everyone
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.