Saturday 24 March 2012

Inspiration..


22/03/2012
Easter is almost here! It’s coming up to the end of term although preparation is already well underway for our summer show which we will be having at Kingston Grammar School Performing Arts centre which has a brand new Theatre.  We’ll perform the show twice with pupils taking part from my Sutton, Fulham, Kingston and Chiswick classes from as young as 3 up to 18. It’s going to be bigger and better than the last one, I’m so excited!
I love the new Chris Brown video for ‘Turn up the music’ His dancing is amazing, I love the choreography and he really has developed his own signature style. Despite any controversy surrounding him as an artist there is no doubt that he is a great talent. I’m also so excited for the release of Madonna’s album MDNA next week. I am huge fan and can’t wait to hear it. Music is a big part of my work and I’ll be taking inspiration musically and choreographically from both artists in my projects over the coming months.
Finally I’ll be squeezing in some hot Bikram yoga between parties and classes over the next few days. After a break from this it’s so good to be back and feeling the heat on my aching body giving it a good stretch out. There is nothing better to take care of my body and focus me mentally. Give it a try!

Have a great week.

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.