Sunday 2 June 2013

Back to class!

Hi everyone,

Half term is over and it's back to class from tomorrow. All of our regular classes are back this week as well as my schools, college, nurseries and parties so it's all systems go!

Yesterday I went to watch a production of Annie Jr at the Hampton hill playhouse which some of my pupils were performing in. It was great; a very professional production in a wonderful theatre with some superb talent. Miss Hanigan was a real force on stage and also my girls Phoebe and Maddie who played orphans Roxie and Kate were just wonderful, I was so proud. I can't describe how wonderful Sandy the dog was, simply adorable! It was a great opportunity for the girls and we look forward to working with Act Now Entertainment more in the future.

We will be preparing for our summer event and show 'Let the Groove Get In' which we are holding at Tiffin Girls School, Kingston on Sunday 30th June. Music editing, final choreography, solo routines and planning for the event will kick in this week. I really enjoy staging the shows and bringing together events which provides a goal for the children and another great performance opportunity which allows then to develop as performers and grow in confidence. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the fun between 1-5pm with booking info at www.dynamicdance.org.uk


Also don't forget we are now taking bookings for our Hot Right Now! Summer schools in Kingston and Sutton; a great dance experience for all children during the holiday's.

Have  a super week everyone


Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.