Monday 27 May 2013

Hot Right Now!

Hey everyone,

I hope you've all had a wonderful bank holiday weekend and are looking forward to the half term this week.

Most of my regular classes are on holiday this weekend giving me time to do all of the other stuff I need to at Dynamic HQ including preperation for our summer event and performance and our Hot Right Now Summer Schools! I'm very excited that we are holding a summer school at Tiffin girls form 29th July-2nd August for ages 4-16 years. This will be a fun but incredibly professional week of fun dance training with a performance at the end of the week for family and friends to enjoy. The summer School is 10am-4pm each day and my team and I will work with the groups teaching them jazz, street, break dance and contemporary styles working on technique and performance skills as well as general co-ordination, flexibility, social interaction, confidence and most of all making it a really fun experience. The price is £120 per child for the five day course and spaces are already booking up so contact me for more info and to book a place emily@dynamicdance.org.uk The Sutton date and venue is still to be confirmed.

I'm very much looking forward to working with the Spanish students who are taking part in the Performance Programme this summer at Sutton High where I will be working with the team to teach them some Musical Theatre numbers over three weeks and providing a performance at the end. I had better brush up on my Spanish just in case!

Enjoy your week everyone and wishing all of my girls who are performing in Annie this week at the Hampton Hill playhouse the very best of luck.

Emily  x




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.