Monday 13 May 2013

Star girls

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to the next bank holiday weekend!

I'm really enjoying the term so far particularly my new work with Stars childcare group providing dance sessions at their Kingston and Worcester park nurseries. The children are just delightful and absolutely love the sessions. i really enjoy working with pre-school children and hope to work with more local nurseries and children's centres form September. We are always open to giving free taster sessions to nurseries and Schools. Contact me to book in emily@dyanmcidance.org.uk

Work is underway on the site revamp so I hope this will be ready and live by June/July. Websites features are always improving so I can't wait to give Dynamicdance.org.uk the makeover it deserves with glossy photo's and  a video link. Toby who manages the site is great and we have worked together to to make it slick, modern and accessible.

Half term is also not far off and some of our pupils are performing in Annie Junior at the Hampton Hill playhouse. soem fot he girls have main parts as orphans and I'm really proud of the eights girls who auditioned and got through. I'm sure they will have a great experience and will grow in confidence through taking part in this production. You Can book tickets for Annie Jr at http://www.hamptonhillplayhouse.org.uk/external/annie-jr
Wishing my girls lots of luck!


Info will be in the next blog about our summer Garden party and Summer Schools.

Have a great week

Emily  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.