Friday 3 May 2013

Shoot!

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the lovely summer weather and looking forward to a long weekend. I am so excited as I have the whole weekend free! I have pampered myself in preparation and will be making the most of it by spending time with friends and my other favourite pass times including training and shopping!

We recently had a photo shoot at Canbury studios in Kingston with Helen Maroudias. The Dynamic Dance website and marketing is being revamped and we had  a really great shoot with some of my students capturing class and party themed shots to reflect what we offer at Dynamic Dance. The children all loved it and Helen was fantastic at bringing out the best in everyone resulting in some fantastic images. I then had a shoot myself where we took some head shots and movement images. I'm really pleased with the results and you will see them soon but here is a little preview! For more info go to www.canburystudio.co.uk

It's time to get busy planning our summer events and summer Schools so more of that soon! Life is good and I'm really feeling positive thanks to sticking to my healthy body- healthy mind theory. Exercise and a healthy diet has given me greater energy and a leaner look which I am delighted with.

Finally please don't forget to vote for us in the Whats on 4 awards!I'm hoping to do well so please take the time to vote for me at the following link for
Most outstanding activity leader under 5's South
Most outstanding activity leader 5-12's 
Best Party entertainment
http://www.whatson4littleones.co.uk/awards-voting-2013.asp


Thank you

Emily X


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.