Friday 19 April 2013

Viva forever

How was the first week of term for you all? Mine was hectic but great!

All classes kicked off again this week and it has certainly been all go at Dynamic HQ with registrations, enquiries, party bookings, new choreography, merchandise ordering and plan for the site update. Running a business is non stop but so long as you enjoy what is at the heart of it that keeps you driven.

My friend Steve took me to see Viva Forever on Wednesday evening and I absolutely loved it. This is  a modern, easy to watch, humorous musical with stunning acting, singing and choreography. I have met Lynne Page who choreographed Viva Forever several times in the past and her choreography is always wonderful. I really admired her work on this show; there was  a flavour of spice girls in there with a a mish mash of different styles. I felt inspired and happy after watching this show, a must see for any spice girls fans!

This weekend is busy with taster workshops tomorrow at Putney leisure centres before our launch on Tuesday, birthday parties and a photo shoot on Sunday for me and some of my pupils. We are having it done at Canbury studios in Kingston with Helen and Nick who are excellent photographers. Look out for the new shots which will be splashed all over the site, Fb, blog and new marketing material.

I'm off to bed so I can be up early to squeeze in a workout. My fitness regime is going well, time to up the ante!

Enjoy your weekend

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.