Sunday 7 April 2013

Dance in the rain

I hope you've all enjoyed the beautiful weekend! Spring has definitely arrived for me and I am feeling very positive and looking forward to the summer term.

This week I have stepped up my fitness regime as I have been lucky enough to have some time off so I've been hitting the gym at Virgin Active Kingston and back in the hot room at Bikram Yoga Surbiton. My thighs in particular are aching but I already feel great and plan to be in tip top shape in a couple of months. For me a healthy body-healthy mind. There is no better therapy than exercise, I really do feel amazing afterwards. The gym gives me a great buzz and makes me feel full of energy, and Bikram gives an amazing stretch out and focuses and calms me as well as making my skin look really fresh. I plan to start my outdoor runs this week as well boxing training next week. There are so many choices for exercise now with lots of new classes such as Tac Fit and booty Barre! It's about finding what works for you. Whatever challenges I'm facing I find positivity and exercise is the key. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'


My new term at ASAD started last week so I'm working on new choreography already. The students are very focused and it's great to be back in the studio with them teaching Jazz and tap. We have the Eddie Catz Got To Dance camps this week which look to be super busy! There are a few spaces left so if you want your child to come along book at http://www.eddiecatz.com/workshop-detail.php?e_id=327

Enjoy the rest of the Easter holidays and for information on classes and parties check out our website www.dynamicdance.org.uk or contact me emily@dynmaicdance.org.uk

Emily X




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.