Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter

I hope you've all had a great Easter and enjoyed the long weekend.

The cold weather certainly didn't deter spirits at the Horniman museum over the weekend where we had great crowds joining us for our fun dance sessions and Easter bunny hop! Rebecca and I had a great time and we were really well looked after by everyone there.



There are many activities available to keep your children active during the Easter break and we have some spaces left on our Got To Dance camp next week at Eddie Catz Putney where children will learn some great routines and take part in a mini performance. I always enjoy running these camps and expect them to be really busy so don't miss out! Book your Child's space at www.eddiecatz.co.uk

I was lucky enough to be taken by some friends to see Burn the Floor last night at the Shaftesbury              Theatre in London which is a ballroom and latin dance show featuring a few of the strictly stars a  including Kristina Rihanoff and Karen Hauer and it was absolutely stunning!
The choreography,costumes, and performance was amazing and the stamina, technique and ability of each dancer was really world class and very inspiring. If you get the chance, go and see it. www.burnthefloor.com 

I finally have a few days off so will be enjoying a well earned rest. I'm certain spring is just around the corner.

Have a great week

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.