Friday 14 June 2013

Happy Fathers Day

I hope you've all had a good week.

As I reported last week I've injured my feet and unfortunately they are not recovered yet which has been difficult but I have managed to work around this without cancelling too many classes. The injury has been painful and frustrating but led me to see a physio who discovered an underlying issue with my feet that has been ongoing and I now have the opportunity to rectify this.

Surprisingly I have coped well taking it easy in class not applying any high impact to my feet and allowing my students to do all of the work. I've had some assistance throughout the week and also have utilised the time I would usually spend training working on other things. Although I'd prefer to be at full fitness my injury has allowed me to reasses a few things so there has definitely been a positive outcome plus I've squeezed in a couple of upper body workouts focusing on core and arms!

This week was the last week at ASAD and we had dance assessments which went really well so thanks to all of my students for their hard work over the last term.

There are just two weeks left until our summer Extravaganza and preparation for the performance is going brilliantly. Tickets are live at www.dynamicdance.org.uk

Have great weekend everyone and wishing all of the Dad's out there a very Happy Fathers Day for Sunday.



Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.