Sunday 22 September 2013

Pineapple!

Hey everyone,

I hope you are well and have enjoyed a great weekend.

Our new term is in full swing with classes packed and lots of new students part of team Dynamic now! We are working towards our next show which will be in the New Year. I'll confirm a date very soon but as always it will be wonderful.

We had lots of Dynamic Dance parties happen this weekend so myself and Kimberly were out and about entertaining children and making their Birthday's super special! Contact me fore more info on our great party packages.

This week I will be teaching at Pineapple Studios covering for Marky J's Street Jazz class Monday 6pm and 7pm, Wednesday 6pm and 7pm and Saturday 11.30am-1pm. I'm really looking forward to it and will be replicating Mark's famous Street Jazz style class with a tough warm up and great routine whilst giving it my own Dynamic spin! Please come along and support me if you can. The class is £7 and suitable for all levels. Laura willl be covering for me this week at Clapham and Kingston.
www.pineapple.uk.com

As usual I'm keeping up my fitness with regular workouts at Virgin Active Kingston which is such a great club and of course home to Dynamic Kingston!
www.virginactive.co.uk/kingston-richmond-rd

 
Don't forget to follow me on twitter @Emilydynamic and check out our Facebook page to keep up to date on all classes and events. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dynamic-Dance/134808139881971



Have a great week everyone

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.