Tuesday 3 September 2013

New term!

Hi everyone,

The new term is finally here! Sadly we say goodbye to summer but routine and schedules return for children and parents and it's the start of Autumn which is my favourite season.

All of our classes are back form tomorrow-

KINGSTON at Virgin Active Wednesday 4th September
CHEAM at David Lloyd Thursday 5th September
CLAPHAM at Clapham leisure centre Monday 9th September
Please contact me to book a free trial class or for more information. Places are filling up and I'm really excited for the year ahead. 
More new classes also coming soon...


I'm very excited that I will teaching at Pineapple studios for Mark James the week of the 23rd September. I've been attending Mark's classes for years and I'm delighted that he has asked me to cover fulfilling my ambition of teaching at the famous Pineapple studios in Covent garden! Come join me Monday 23rd 7pm and 8pm, Wednesday 25th 7pm and 8pm and Saturday 28th 11.30-1pm
www.pineapple.uk.com

I hope all you all have a great start to the term. I'm off to lay down some fantastic new routines and then hit a circuits class @Virgin Active!



See you all soon

Emily x









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.