Monday 9 September 2013

Party time!

Hi everyone,

I hope you've all had a great weekend and have hunted out your warmer clothes! It's definitely getting chilly.

As well as all of the classes being back it's party season and this weekend saw the start of what is going to be a busy season of Dynamic Dance parties! We offer fantastic themed parties with Pop, street dance and One Direction being the most popular themes right now. Me or one of the team come along with our kit and entertain the children for up to two hours playing lots of games, getting everyone grooving and teaching a specially choreographed routine to the birthday child's chosen song. Our prices are very competitive at just £180 for a two hour party including prizes, stickers and balloons. We also offer extras such as face painting and balloon modelling. Contact me for more information and make your child's day extra special.


 

I'll be holding a charity event this year for Children in Need which I'm really excited about so I will bring you info about that soon along with details of all of our Halloween half term workshops and my new 'Beatbox' class opening in Kingston very soon.....

Have a great week everyone and stay active!

One love

E X


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.