Tuesday 3 July 2012

Champions!!!!!!!!


We are the Champions was a huge success!!!!!!! All of the hard work was well worth it with two wonderful shows performed by my amazing dancers. Their hard work, dedication and positive spirit in the lead up to the show was inspiring and the Olympic theme went down a treat. We had  a big opening number with gymnasts, showgirls, cheerleaders and little soldiers! The routines with props including skipping ropes, ribbons and a basketball were fab and the tap solo and urban ‘Passout’ number were also big hits. I was so proud of all of the children and the medals issued in the finale were very much deserved.
This Saturday we are performing a small section of the show at Parsons Green fete in Fulham at 12.45pm. Come down and check out my little Champions.

Places are filling up for my ‘Dancetastic’ Summer School which takes place at Sutton high school from 30th July-3rd August. This is a week long dance experience based on street, jazz, tap and contemporary with  a big show at the end of the week for ages 5-14 years. It will be a fantastic week (hence the title!) Contact me to book at emily@dynamicdance.org.uk

As things are slightly calmer now I will be getting in the gym, back in the hot room and listening to the new Chris Brown album ‘Fortune’ which I’m already a massive fan of. I’m looking forward to the summer holiday's and the new term in September; I can’t wait to get cracking on some new choreography.

Have a great week
Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.