Sunday 7 August 2016

Summer!

Happy summer holidays everyone!

I have been poor at writing my blog over the past year. I can use work and motherhood as an excuse but really I spend so much time time scrolling and thinking things over......from now on I'm hoping to write more about dance, business, motherhood and life.

We have been on summer break since mid July and enjoyed some great end of term performance at both our Kingston and Cheam studios as well as at the Schools we provide to. I've had  a wonderful team of teachers working with me over the last year and feel very grateful to them for delivering such a high standard of classes.



We will be holding some workshops at our Kingston studios in a few weeks!
Matilda! Tuesday 23rd August 10-4pm £25 per child, all ages
Street dance! Wednesday 23rd August, 10-4pm £25 per child, all ages 
Booking is via our website www.dynamicdancestudios.co.uk


I'm hoping to see lots regular and new dancers there! It's a great way to try out what we offer before the new term.

After a super hectic past year which of becoming a parent, opening a studio and putting on our May Circus show I'm enjoying some time at home with my little boy over the holidays. He is growing so quickly I want to enjoy as much time with him as possible before the new term starts.





I'm excited for the new school year and we are ready for a strong start with new classes, new teachers, new uniforms and some exciting new routines! Booking is available now at our website and we are now offering a brilliant 25% sibling discount!
www.dynamicdancestudios.co.uk


Wishing you all a great Sunday

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.