Wednesday 12 August 2015

Are You Beach Body Ready?

I'm glad the title of this blog has grabbed your attention!

At the beginning of summer Protein world came under fire when they released this ad promoting the perfect beach body to women. Feminists and various womens groups were offended by it. It certainly caused a stir and proton world had a 1 million boost in sales following this despite the backlash. I personally wasn't offended by the ad. there are images all over London, allover social media, in tons of magazines of woman with amazing slim, toned bodies. It's just one version of the female body and i take that for what it is.

I was heavily pregnant when the Protein world ad was released, i was heavy and round and dreaming of being fit again and able to sleep comfortably! four months later i have a beautiful baby boy and i'm trying to get fit again.

if I'm being completely honest i sometimes wish i was someone who could shove my hair in a top knot and not care for at least six months about how i look and just completely embrace motherhood. Christian is the light of our lives and I love being a mummy. These early weeks are so precious, he is growing so quickly and I love our days together.

Once christia wa sout and I was home recovering /i hated the sight of myself. I started mtg diet pretty much straight away

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.