Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tiny dancer!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and made the most of the very long weekend.

Schools are back and so are all of our classes! From tomorrow in Kingston at David Lloyd, Thursday in Cheam at David Lloyd and Monday in Clapham at Better Leisure centre. We are welcoming lots of new pupils and offer a free trial class so it's not too late to book in! contact us and get your child moving. There is no better way to keep children active and our classes are high energy with an excellent structure. Dance is a great way to build confidence, discipline and social skills and with our excellent performance opportunities your child has the chance to shine and be part of something special.

Huge thanks to the team at Eddie Catz for helping make our dance camps over the Easter holiday's a great success. I'll be blogging with more info on our half term and summer workshops soon. I also had a great time at St Peters School in Chiswick working with pupils on their dance week. For more info on our Schools programmes contact me emily@dynamicdance.org.uk

I'm looking forward to the term and working on our new show plus some other exciting projects!

Have a great week and check out this little gem I found; adorable!

Love and light

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.