Monday 28 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone,


I hope you're all well and having a good start to the half term despite last nights storm.We had great fun all last week at Dynamic Clapham, Kingston and Cheam with Halloween fun in class. There were some fabulous costumes, check the photo's on our FB page!



Tomorrow is the first day of our Halloween Mayhem camps kicking off in Kingston with Putney on Thursday and Wimbledon on Friday at Eddie Catz. You can still book a place for your little one at www.eddiecatz.com 


I love a good Halloween party so have teamed up with Isha in Kingston and will be hosting a 'Monsters Ball' this Friday 1st November. Isha is a really cool club in Kingston available for private hire only but this party is open to all over 21's. It's taking place 9pm-2am and there will be a great DJ and loads of dancing. Plus Halloween costume is compulsory! Entry is £10.    I hope to see lots of you there and will of course be leading the thriller dance at midnight.

Next week I start work at St Mary's University Twickenham so I'm preparing everything this week for that. I'm really excited and a little nervous! I'll let you all know next week how it goes.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Wishing you a Happy Halloween!
Emily x




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Emily

My photo
London, United Kingdom
'By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others' Dance is my passion and I want to share it whilst offering a high standard of dance training to young people. Raised in the north but built in the south, I'm a proud Mum to a two year old boy.